About the Role
- Create & prepare layout plans, sketches, 3D, 2D drawings, models and visuals.
- Present and propose concepts to each client according to their desired needs.
- Attend meetings and liaise with customers. Understanding their needs and translating them into workable concepts & designs.
- Propose suitable construction materials, colour schemes, materials needed, and carpentry work.
- Work closely with the team to create a scope of work and define projects.
- Schedule site visits to ensure works are done according to plan, and control daily working site progress.
- Analyze and Inspect problematic areas in sites. You have to be extremely analytic and alert on noticing detailing
- Travel is a must.
Note for PWDs/OKU:
Do share with us any skills you may possess that might be an advantage for this job position
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We encourage individuals with disabilities (PWD) or fresh graduates to apply for this position if they meet the qualifications. Our office is currently not wheelchair accessible due to architectural limitations. However, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to ensure that employees with disabilities can perform their job duties effectively
Proficient in 3Ds Max, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketch Up, Illustration, V-Ray and other skills would be an advantage.
Candidates must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Graduate Diploma in Art/Design/Architecture or equivalent.
Excellent communication skills both verbal or written in English & and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin & and other languages are an advantage.
Driving is an advantage
Team player, willingness to learn, open-minded and independent.
Creative talent, good imagination and eye for design and details